Part of my new strategy is baking things I love….I believe in homemade goodness
300g strong white flour + extra for dusting
7g fast action yeast
1 tspn sugar
30g unsalted butter
Olive oil for coating
For the filling:
2 bulbs of garlic
15g of grated parmesan
Handful of fresh basil and parsley
1/2 tspn lemon zest
3 tbsp olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 200oc/ Gas 6.
- Sift together the flour, salt and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine together some of the water with the yeast in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter and leave to cool slightly.
- Mix all of the above together to form soft dough.
- It will be quite wet so transfer onto a board for kneading and stretch the dough in the same way you would make croissant dough by scraping the dough up with one hand to stretch it then bringing it back on its self and repeating. Do this…
View original post 330 more words